Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You're Purrrfect!

Good morning! Dropping by with a card I made for a couple of challenges:





Then the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - what yummy colors, don't you think? Coral, gray, gold:


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Let's Have a Laugh - they are even featuring Paper Smooches Stamps! PERFECT!

And finally, this weeks Pumpkin Spice Challenge - Buttons, Bows, or Bling (I did Bows AND Bling)

I got the inspiration for the bottom portion of my card from my current favorite scarf in my collection - LOVE the sprinkle of gold bling on the bottom of the coral color! Here is a picture of it - you can truly find inspiration anywhere!


I started off by using my Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil and clear embossing paste on the bottom of my card base (which is Bazzil Cardshop cardstock) - then sprinkled with gold glitter. I let this dry really well before moving on!


Then I stamped the cute kittem from Party Posse, colored with Copics, added a touch of Wink of Stella on the dark areas, and Glossy Accents on the eyes, nose, and necklace. I fussy cut it out, then used Word Bubble Dies to cut my speech bubble, and heat embossed the sentiment from Chubby Chums with gold glitter Zing embossing powder.


I attached these items both with foam adhesive, then added a little bow with jute twine to finish it off.

Thanks for dropping by! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Clean, simple and beautiful, Heather! I love all the gold, your colouring and the bit of twine. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's Have a Laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and how brilliant that you have made a card using paper Smooches stamps ! It was meant to be :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card!! Love the colors and the gold is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card...love all that gold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your car the cat is adorable and your gold just makes it perrrrrrrrfect.
    I love playing along each week.....
    I am now a follower of your...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I LOVE the gold! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete