Friday, January 17, 2014

Love is something you do - Unity FWF

Good morning! Playing along this morning with Unity Friends with Flair using the Unity December Kit of the Month. I LOVE all the fun variety in these kits! We had friends over for dinner the other night, and we both picked this image to make something with. I LOVE the fun bright colors on this - and the sparkle from my new Wink of Stella pen...definitely need about 10 more of those things! LOVE!!! 


I stamped the image in black directly on the cardbase, then colored in with Copics. Layered it nice and thick with two coats of my Wink of Stella pen. It is so pretty and sparkly!


Rounded the top two corners, and added some washi tape on the bottom. This is an actual, official, one-layer card! These are so hard for me usually - but this one just came together! 


I am also linking this up with the current Inspired By Challenge - this inspiration photo I fell in LOVE with! The clean white, and pretty pop of color - so pretty!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love the colors and that sentiment! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, great colours and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw this on the show & tell page…so pretty and isn't that sentiment SO true! your card is great and surely does go with the challenge photo, heather! happy friday to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS design and all that sparkle Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the sparkle, and how you added colours to the sentiment stamp. It's a wonderful card, Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with the sentiment as the focus :) Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, I love the touch of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather this is a very pretty and bright card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card. I think I need to get a Wink of Stella pen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment and the color combo you used. It is a very happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really sweet one layer card, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, what a great one-layer card! Love the coloring and what sparkle! I need to get my hands on one of those pens, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So bright and beautiful. Gorgeous design Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this sentiment and your use of bright and happy cards takes it to that next level. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely card and congrats on the one layer!! the colors are so fun, and the glitter is a perfect touch
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Heather. I love the sentiment and the bright colors just make your card really pop. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gosh, I love this soooo much! great colors and the sparkle is awesome. I am featuring it on the Unity blog tomorrow :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete