Saturday, January 4, 2014

Vintage Valentine

Hello! Just popping in with my entry for the current Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge:


I decided to use both the color and sketch challenge - I just turned the sketch on it's side:


I used the December 2013 Kit of the Month, and stamped and heat embossed the heart border 3 times with Zing embossing powder. I used a Tim Holtz distress marker to color around the inside of the hearts, then a water brush to blend. Added some dots with a white gel pen, then covered the hearts with Glossy Accents and Tim Holtz Rock Candy glitter. Once all of that dried, I added a bit of white Mister Huey's mist, and inked the edges with distress ink, then wrapped some jute twine around and tied in a bow.


For the center panel, I also heat embossed the image with Zing embossing powder, did a bit of coloring with a distress marker, then applied lots of distress ink to age that to how I wanted it.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


1 comment: