Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Winnie and Walter Stamps

Good afternoon! I have a card I'm super excited to be sharing today, using a stamp set I got from a brand new company - Winnie and Walter. As soon as I saw there new sets - I just new I had to have The Big, the Bold, and the Happy - I quite simply fell in love with the font and variety of options! So...since it showed up on my doorstep yesterday, I had to break it out and use it. They stamp just as beautifully as I hoped! Can't get over how fun this font is! Here is what I made: 


I always try to tackle a good challenge when I have the time - so I also used the current Runway Inspired Challenge for inspiration:


I also used color blocks (they are a mix of solids and patterns, but still blocks!) to enter the CAS-ual Friday's challenge:


And finally, joining in with Word Art Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge.

Here is the new stamp set I used:


I used Hero Arts ink, and stamped off a few times to give some movement to the main sentiment, then added the friend at the bottom with mint ink. 


My woodgrain cardbase is Avery Elle Woodgrain cardstock, and pattern paper is from a Carta Bella Wildflower 6x6 paper pad. Added a wood veneer feather, coated well with my Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle and with a jute twine bow tied around the bottom, then added some enamel dots and a tiny Tim Holtz paperclip to finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Heather, so thrilled to see how you used The Big, the Bold, and the Happy stamp set! And thanks for sharing about it with us on Facebook. I really love your card (woodgrain, flowers and feather...yes, please!!) and it's a great take on the challenges. Thank you again for sharing and we love seeing the beautiful card you made with our stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamping and I love the look of this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stamping of the sentiment! Beautiful use of feather wood veneer and pattern paper! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love that new stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! :) Love the 'hello' and the woodgrain/pattern paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely wonderful card, Heather. I am so grateful to have you share with us, and I thank you for taking the time to play along. God bless your week, and please stop by again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your generational stamping of the sentiment! Awesome! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love that patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's my favorite winnie & walter set!! Love how you stamped the sentiment in pink and blue with no black. Super-attractive card, Heather! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a neat creation. Love the embossed base and your DP is gorgeous! So glad you shared your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We started a new Challenge so, hope you come join us again. Leaving you with God's Word in Galatians 5:1, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

    God bless always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!! Love the generation stamping on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! Love the generation stamping!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays in our "Color Blocks" challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome generation stamping - love the effect! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete