Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MCS January Release - Day 4

Good morning! Welcome back - it's already Day 4 of sneak peeks for the newest release at My Craft Spot! Today we get to share peeks of a new set called Stamping All Around Spring 2 - which coordinates with the Tiny Doily Dies. Here is what I made:


I am so excited at how these turned out! I don't know if you can tell or not - but there are GIANT Hershey Kisses! I got them for a project a while back, and hadn't used them - and my daughters have been pleading with me mercilessly to be allowed to eat them! Now...they might get their wish! :-)


I started off with some tags cut with my Silhouette Cameo, and added a layer of embossing paste with a MFT stencil. I immediately sprinkled on some Martha Stewart silver tinsel glitter. Not very much of it stuck - but I love the glittery effect it gave anyway!


Next I cut the Tiny Doilies, and stamped and heat embossed the XOXO circle from the new stamp set with silver Zing embossing powder. Now, I cut the smaller circle, because I wanted all of my pretty doily edges to show, but that didn't leave much room for the circle border to stamp. I kind of like it going off the edge a little anyway though - so I'm okay with that! But they really do fit right if you use the normal circle!


I added the "kiss" stamp, and "love" from the new stamp set, then added a bit of bling before attaching it to my tag.


Finally, I used some Denim Twinery Twine and Ivory Jute Twine to attach the tags to my giant Kisses! Such a fun and simple gift!


Make sure and head over to My Craft Spot to see what the rest of the Design Team has put together - and leave a comment for a chance at today's giveaway:


See you back here tomorrow for more sneak peeks! Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Giant Hershey Kisses, no wonder they say LOVE!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME!! I love the tinsel glitter and adorable embossing!! Such a cute little candy treat!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I could deal with some Giant Hershey Kisses myself...lol! I love your darling tags, they are perfect for the kisses. The silver heat embossing is such a great touch - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the doily, sparkle & kiss. Cannot go wrong with Hersey Kisses.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Hershey kisses are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I haven't seen those big kisses before. Your daughters will love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy those are too cute! The kids are going to love them and the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sparkle and shine and have that pop of a kiss in red. Really great little tags!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete