Friday, January 10, 2014

Our Love is Here to Stay - Unity FWF

Good morning! Playing along with Unity Friends with Flair today - with this card using the December 2013 KOTM:


I started off by creating a background using Avery Elle Sea Glass cardstock, embossing paste, and a Simon Says Stamp Stencil.


I stamped and heat embossed the heart on white cardstock with clear glitter embossing powder, then smeared on some Tim Holtz distress ink over the top. Stamped my sentiment on a hand trimmed banner with MFT ink, then added the mini clothespin and some enamel dots.


Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!


14 comments:

  1. Love your CAS design for FWF and that stenciled background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! ive been playing with that stencil a lot, too... i just love it!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute valentine card. Love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY! I love the white background and the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and colors. Love the clip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you did the background and the heart. Very sweet design and so eye catching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous. I love all the elements of this card. It looks like it was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Heather!! Love the red heart and the sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I say how much I LOVE your card? SO pretty!! Love the resist technique with the heart and the hearts background

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, Heather! The colors and design are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome! I love the bright red with the light blue & grey... great resist effect too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! you make it look so easy...at least to me!

    ReplyDelete