Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Eyelet Outlet Sketch Challenge

Hi there! Just popping by to share the card I made for the brand new Sketch Challenge over at Eyelet Outlet - there are currently no entries, so I hope you'll head on over there and play along! Chances of winning a prize are pretty great at the moment! 


Here is the sketch:


How many Eyelet Outlet Goodies can you spy on my card? There are a lot more than just brads and eyelets available at Eyelet Outlet! I used the fun new Sunglass Brads and 10 mm White Pearl Brads - along with some of the Pink Paper Flowers, Pink 4 mm Pearls Strips, and my favorite - the new Enamel Dots! These are seriously beautiful - so many fun colors, and such a fabulous deal!


I hope you will stop by and check out the challenge and play along! Have a great afternoon!!!

2 comments: