Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Today Stinks...

I have a couple more giggle inducing cards to share with you today, using the Just Stinkin' Cute and Monthly Sentiment Kit from Unity Stamp Company - along with a Quick Tip video showing how I used pigment ink to "finger" color - kind of like finger paint, but with ink (as I reference in the video...smearing - which is totally funny in reference to this stamp set!!!)! :) :) :)


Here is that video:


I added a bit of pattern paper, some torn vellum layers, and some Baker's Twine, along with a positive and negative die cut from a Pretty Pink Posh die cut linked below. This first one is the negative of the larger circle in white, and the bottom one uses the positive cut in black. Here are closer looks at the two of these cards:





Seriously - totally makes me laugh!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, another couple of fantastic cards using these very funny and unique stamps. x

    ReplyDelete