Friday, April 17, 2015

Celebrate with Winnie and Walter

Good morning! I'm excited to be sharing again over on the Winnie and Walter blog this morning! I think one of my favorite things about Winnie and Walter is their amazing large word fonts - and all the tiny little words for sentiment building. You can truly stamp out almost any possible sentiment combination!


Today I used The Big, the Bold, and the Party together with The Big, the Bold, and the Party Cutaways. to make my card. I used glitter paper for the large word, layered together a several pattern papers from a Pebbles paper pad, tucked in a doily, and used machine stitching to hold all the layers together. Finished off with some white and black Mister Huey's to add a bit of artsy splatters.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Heather. Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this one! Great papers and layers, love the doily and stitching!

    ReplyDelete