Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Masculine Birthday Tag Card

Good morning! Dropping by this morning with a card that I made fairly recently - I had a request for several masculine cards - and this was one that I made:


I made this for a couple challenges - first up the WPlus9 Throwback Thursday Challenge (this is probably the oldest set from them I own), and then also for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday:


I used Strictly Sentiments 5 for my sentiment - stamped once in kraft, and once in a soft blue for a shadow effect on a tag cut with a Mama Elephant die that I added some May Arts ribbon and jute twine to. I added a few enamel dots, and the pattern paper was from my random box, so not exactly sure what company they are from! Using up those scraps! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the shadow stamping of the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete