Thursday, April 30, 2015

Winnie and Walter May Release - Day 3

Good morning again! Welcome back to another day of sneak peeks with Winnie and Walter! Today is Day 3 of Design Team projects and some more wonderful sneak peeks on the Winnie and Walter Blog - today has some of my very favorites included in it! Oh how I love the beautiful floral inspiration you will see today from everyone! Swoon! For my card, I used Maggie's Roses Cutaways, as well as Essentials: Audrey Cutaways and The Big, the Bold, and the Comfort Cutaways.


I absolutely LOVE this new rose die! My favorite feature is the way the solid outline fits PERFECTLY behind the outling. Makes it super easy and fun to layer together! I cut the outline in white, layered green behind the leaves, and a medium pink behind the flower. I then die cut the outline again in a deeper pink, and pieced in a couple of the places to add some depth to the rose. I die cut with vellum one of the tiny butterflies from Essentials: Audrey Cutaways (LOVE all the little extras on this set!) - and attached it with some machine stitching. Attached the rose with foam adhesive, tucked the leaves in with some glue at the base, then added some foam adhesive under the outside of the leaves for more dimension. Finished off by die cutting the large "prayer" word in white and attaching it with machine stitching as well, then attaching the entire front panel with foam adhesive to some lovely Crate Paper pattern paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow for one more day of sneak peeks before the release on Friday! Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pieced pinks and the background paper is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card! Paired with the beautiful background paper, this flower is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. You ladies have rocked this release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!! Your card is so gorgeous.I love the way you have used that flower die !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower die is GORGEOUS! I love that little vellum butterfly you added too!

    ReplyDelete