Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Triple Scoop - MFT Challenge Guest Designer

Good morning! This morning is my last post as guest designer over at the MFT Challenge and Inspiration Blog! I had the privilege of posting along with the design team every Wednesday this month for the sketch challenges. Thanks so much Susan for inviting me - I so very enjoyed this month!

Here is a peek at my card for today's sketch - head over there to see the full card, and what the design team has made for the sketch! I used some watercolors and soft pretty colors to make a triple scoop design!


Here is the sketch for this week as well:


Thanks for dropping by - have a great day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Heather! I saw it over at MFT and it really caught my eye. I love how you incorporated the watercoloring into the background and the soft colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors in your card and your great ice cream cone! You did an amazing job this month!

    ReplyDelete