Friday, April 10, 2015

Praying for You

Good morning! I've had a crazy crafting week - but it has all been working ahead for design team stuff that I can't share yet! Hoping to be caught up soon, and have a little more time to craft for current stuff - but I did have this card that I hadn't shared yet, so I thought I would share it and join in with Unity Friends with Flair this morning:


For this card, I used Poppy Bundle, and heat embossed with Ranger Platinum embossing powder - then colored it very softly with Copics. I love the dreamy effect it gives! I can't for the LIFE of me find out where my sentiment came from - so if anyone knows, feel free to let me know too! That's what I get for not posting it for so long - I forget what I use! I die cut the center oval with Lil' Inker's Stitched Ovals, added some bling from Eyelet Outlet, and some pattern paper from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. You're right - the colors make it dreamy. Love the bling (will have to visit Eyelet Outlet!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the bling and soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate and dreamy!! Love the coloring and the soft pearl accents!! Gorgeous!!
    Saw you on FWF!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty soft colors and pearls. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty and elegant card. beautiful x from FWF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and elegance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loVe your beautiful card, Thanks for sharing.
    I saw your entry at FWF.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw you at FWF...this is gorgeous, love the softness of the stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card with the soft colors and platinum embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers are dreamy! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, the pearls are perfect on here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love your soft colors!

    ReplyDelete