Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs April Release Day 1

Hello! I'm super excited today to finally start sharing all the projects I have been working on for the new release at Lil' Inker Designs - this is a HUGE release, so full of fun stuff!


I figured I would start with my very favorite project with the new goodies - I am in LOVE with these sweet new flower stamps and dies:


There are SOOO many amazing combinations you can make with these - and the font is so super fun and flirty! Here is a look at Awesome Blossoms and Awesome Blossoms Dies:



I stamped them with some of the new Hero Arts ombre inks - I wasn't sure how I would feel about them, but I officially LOVE those as well! I used Pointelle Cover Up Die for the background, and the recently released Dual Stitched Rectangles for my center with the sentiment.


Another favorite from this release is a darling elephant set, which I combined with a super fun new sentiment set:


Look at those elephants! I LOVE silhouettes in any form, and there are so many on this fun set called Party Pachyderms:


And here is the sentiment set I paired with it - called Just Sayin':


I used Dual Stitched Rectangles on this one again - then added some Simple Stories pattern paper, and flicked on a bit of Heidi Swapp color shine, then finished off with a bunch of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins - so festive! 


And finally - I used the same sentiment set from above - Just Sayin' - and made a simple shaker card:


I also used the other recently released die set - Dual Stitched Square Dies - the stitching on the cut and negative made it super easy to for my square with stitching on all sides. I set it on a diagonal on my square card base and filled with some Pretty Pink Posh Seed Beads.


Here is the entire Blog Hop line-up - make sure and check out what the rest of the Design Team has been busily creating to share today! And don't forget to leave a comment to win one of three $15 gift certificates that Laura is giving away to celebrate the new release!

Heather Hoffman (you are here)

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

35 comments:

  1. That sentiment set is the best! The belated sentiments are right up my alley. Congrats on your addition to the DT. Thanks for the variety of projects and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Heather, its an amazing card parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant. My wishlist is getting LONGER!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards, Heather! I love them all and I REALLY LOVE that last one. Such a cool shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY 1st Hop as part of the DT Heather :)
    WOW - it looks like you have had SO MUCH FUN with the new release!!!
    LOVE EACH & EVERY one of your cards, from your AWESOME Blossoms and Stitched rectangles & squares, to your PRECIOUS Party Pachyderm and SWEET sentiments - FABULOUS designs and great colour combos!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION
    ... and CRAFTY TEMPTATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Heather! Love the shaker card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have really rocked your first hop with the Lil' Inkers team! Great cards Heather. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards with this new release. Really love the elephant card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so creative, as always another wonderful project1

    ReplyDelete
  10. all great new stamps/dies- fun stuff! great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards! That new Awesome Blossoms set looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun how the elephant can hold all the great accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All so beautiful Heather, love the shaker card with the squares turned on their sides!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to win the gift certificate. Hard to know which product to choose first!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are all so fun and trendy!
    The first one is stunning!
    Love the shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun cards!! I love how you made the shaker cards with the squares as a diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you have been one busy crafter! Love all of your gorgeous cards and congrats on the first hop as a design team member

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are just gorgeous and so unique! I love the paint sample background and the way you used the little elephant stamp. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome creations with these fun new products, Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your 1st DT post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards, Heather! Congrats on your DT spot... looking forward to lots of great projects!
    Beautiful floral card with a lovely background and gorgeous flowers! Very fun elephant card and a pretty shaker too... awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My Goodness these are fantastic! Such a fun set of cards! LOVE the shaker!!! The elephant oh so cute and the first card......just so sweet and beautiful! LOVE these ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome cards! Wow, you've been working hard! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the open embossing on the first card. Those elephants are darling - I have a "thing" for elephants.
    The square set on point is really wonderful too.
    thanks for sharing some great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, those are just fab!! Especially love that shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Pointelle Cover Up is my new favorite...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful cards...that cover plate is gorgeous and the shaker orientation is so fun!

    ReplyDelete