Saturday, April 11, 2015

Watercolor Thank You Card Set

Hello! Just popping by to share a fun set of thank you cards I made earlier today. I wanted to send someone a thank you note, and realized that a set of thank you CARDS would be the perfect thank you gift - so I will be sending these to her as well! :)


I also made this for the current Little Tangles Challenge - Sequins:
Also linking this up with the current Simon Says Monday Challenge - A is for...(awesome!):



I used All My Heart from Neat and Tangled, heat embossed in white on white cardstock (using my MISTI to make it easy to do all 8 quickly!). I then pulled out my much neglected Mister Huey's Mists (decided they needed some love!), spritzed some water on clear acetate, dripped some Mister Hueys on, then used the smooshing technique over my heat embossed sentiment. LOVE the soft watercolor effect - and so easy! 

Here is a close up of all the colors:









The additional sentiment is from You + Me, heat embossed on vellum, then folded around the front panel. Finished off with a gray cardbase, and a few coordinating Neat and Tangled Sequins


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic set of card! Love the colors and the smooching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards and I love those watercolored backgrounds, they're amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card set! Love those watercolored backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Little Tangles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete