Monday, April 6, 2015

Many Happy Wishes

Good morning! I'm excited to be sharing over on the Winnie and Walter blog and kicking off my 3 month term as Talent in Residence! So looking forward to lots of excuses to play with my Winnie and Walter stamps for these 3 months!

Starting off today by sharing a card I made with some of the lovely goodies from Winnie and Walter's newest release! All the layers and texture on this card makes me super happy!!!


This card is super bumpy! I used the new Lulu Fringe Cutaway and cut it in vellum and some Simon Says mint green cardstock, then trimmed them in half, before layering together. I ruffled up the edges of the fringe a bit with my fingers as well.


Here is a closer look at the lovely texture this gives:


I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment from The Big, the Bold, and the Party on black, then trimmed and sewed it onto my fringe. Die cut the large happy from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy Cutaways using shiny gold cardstock, and adhered that over the top. Finished off with some pattern paper from Crate Paper misted with a bit of black Heidi Swapp Color Shine, and some fun gold confetti from Pretty Pink Posh that can be found in the Winnie and Walter store.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments: