Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Sweetest Happy Birthday

Good morning! I'm excited today to be sharing a card with some of the very newly released MFT goodies! Since I am lucky enough to be the guest designer for this month at the MFT Challenge and Inspiration, I got a package with several items from this month's release early - I actually made this a few days ago, but I was waiting until the release was complete to share it! :) 


I used the current Color Challenge color combo - the minute I saw it I thought of juicy summer popsicles!


I used the brand new release, You're the Sweetest, and the coordinating dies for my card. I die cut them out of the Daffodil, Tangy Orange, and Berrylicious cardstock, then inked them with the matching dye ink, and covered them with Mix-ables Sheer Shimmer using a paint brush. Added some scallops using Die-namics Stitched Scallop Edges and some score lines (that are really hard to see in the photos!) - as well as a bit of Hemp Cord.  


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day - I have another post coming in a bit with my peek at my card for this week's Sketch Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment