Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moxie Fab World Square Sketch Challenge

Busy day today watching my friends 3 young boys age 1, 3, and 5 - so I was pretty happy to sneak this in between watching them and canning green beans -7 quarts, and 7 pints to be exact! I feel like super-mom today!!!

This is for the Square Sketch Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. Here is my take:


And here is the original sketch:


The teacup stamp is from the February 2011 KOTM from Unity Stamp Co. I stamped it in varying heights , alternating between pink and pale green ink. The sentiment is from the same kit, and stamped in a deep gray color. Finished off by rounding the top left corner with my Martha Stewart corner rounder.


This is definately a harder style card for me to make! One layer, clean, and simple. That's why I decided to try it out with the sketch, so that it really would be a challenge! I also had a difficult time getting a good picture - it really is white cardstock for the base of the card! Anyway, thanks for stopping by to take a look!


2 comments:

  1. How creative! Great card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete