Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hello - I miss you

Good morning! Just sharing a little card today that I made a week or so ago using up some leftovers and rejects from a couple other cards! I was tidying up my desk while the girls did their homeschool work, and started just layering on stuff, kind of half paying attention - and this is what happened:


I actually used a couple different Mama Elephant products on this. The scallop panel was cut using Index Card dies, and the hello was cut from gold paper using Hello Script die. I mised some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Mister Huey's white mist on it - one right after the other so they were wet together and blended a bit. Once that dried, I stamped the cute little girl from In My Heart stamp set, and colored her in with colored pencils. Finished off with a simple pen outline to add a bit of a frame, then a generous sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh sequins! 


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the doodled frame and the coloring on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very darling. I love the gold and white mist with the gold die cut!

    ReplyDelete