Monday, January 26, 2015

I love you MOM!

Good morning! Time for the daily catch up post! Another publication card that didn't get picked up - but definitely one of my favorites! 


Also entering this is the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart (create something for someone you love):


I combined a sweet image from Mama Elephant's In My Heart stamp set, colored and fussy cut out, then mounted with foam adhesive over a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company's April 2014 Kit of the Month. Pattern paper is from Basic Grey, and I used some machine stitching to edge my angled panel of white cardstock and stitch on my banners at the top using some May Arts Ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Aww...this is so sweet! Love the green and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.....This is Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, Heather! Love that background paper, so bright and happy, and the stitched ribbon banners add such fun texture! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card! I love the stitching and the little thread remnants as they had such a fabulous touch to your card. The little girl is colored beautifully and the use of the flowered patterned paper is a sweet complement to the girl and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card just brought a huge smile to my face. So adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly colored girl image with lovely and bold sentiment in front of that brilliant floral paper! Love those sweet banners with great stitched work!

    ReplyDelete