Monday, December 26, 2016

January 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In January 2015, I had 32 posts (not counting last years favorites) just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs! Yikes - I knew I was busy, but it's funny to see the numbers!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


22 comments:

  1. Wow, each one of them is just so beautiful! It's so good to take a recap of the creations made in the past months! I really love the CAS look of all your cards. They are all so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful cards. I like the use of stars on the first three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style. I pinned them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember the 'galaxy far, far away card'! It was a favorite when you first posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love seeing your cards! Love your style and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following your blog for a few months now (but don't think I've commented before). I like watching your videos too and really like your card-making style. You definitely have a knack for putting together patterned papers and embellishments, and using layers. I adore the bunny one; it made me purchase the stamp, but am yet to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! :) Isn't that bunny darling? It's always so hard to find time to use all the stamps I want to use! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous!!! You are one of my favorite designers. I love the layers you use at the same time they have a fresh uncluttered look. This selection is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather - Thank you so much for another year of instruction, sharing and sweet inspiration. You always amaze me. Bless your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely cards. I especially love ❤️ the pink flowers with the fabulous sentiment that you are cheering them on through the tough times. I have a few friends that this would be perfect for. I look forward to seeing what you create over this next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so beautiful! The glittery sequin border on your bunny card is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the recap!! All of your cards are so amazing that I would be hard pressed to chose favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog not too long ago and really enjoy it! The recap is fun to see. I think I will go back and watch some of your videos now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your recaps, Heather. It's so refreshing to look back and see what I may have missed and remind myself of some of the cards you made that still stick out in my mind, like your galaxy card. My husband loved that one as I had to show that to him when I saw it. I always enjoy your videos and your card making style since it is CAS and you make layers look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the sparkle on the first couple cards especially! All beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love them all! Gorgeous and fantastic designed cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. love, love, LOVE that first card-so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cake card is ahhhmmaazziiinnngggggg! LOVE them all and I am so glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really enjoying seeing (and pinning) your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete