Tuesday, December 27, 2016

February 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In February 2015, I had 39 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs! Exact same number as January!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


23 comments:

  1. Another wonderful batch of cards, I love looking through them. The set of cupcake cards caught my eye and I especially liked the cute Winnie and Walter birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! The glittery cutout heart is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! The glittery cutout heart is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, your cards are just so stunning, Heather! I love the way you can layer so many different embellishments together so effortlessly. Really love your style! The Altenew Magnolia card and the glittered heart card are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are delightful! And the layouts and quick tip videos are so inspiring! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog this year and have loved seeing your inspiring creations! Thank you for the quick tips, too. I have limited data download so I appreciate your short, to-the-point videos and fantastic cards! I look forward to seeing your designs in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol! I used to have incredibly slow and limited internet - and was always so sad to not be able to watch all the videos I wanted to (not to mention limited time!) - so I'm glad these are an easy way to watch for you! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. I, too, just discovered your blog. What a great story you have. I agree with Carol (above). Your videos are the perfect length and your cards are fantastic. I don't feel like compelled to run out and buy tons of new products after I watch them, although I just ordered a bunch from Unity Stamp Co. Thank you and Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my--these are all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of bright spring colors! Simple and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! One of my favorites was the pink flowes on the grey checked background. This is a favorite color combo of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite of these is the 2nd one - the Angie girl with the bright watercolours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection. I just started watching your quick videos. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great set of cards! The one with the clouds is my favorite. I like the texture and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing round-up!! I had two favorites pinned from this year in this round-up - your first card with the Winnie and Walter heart backed with vellum and that amazing pink background along with the gold flecks, and the SSS sun and clouds card with the embossed background and watercoloring. I have yet to try that technique, but it's on my list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great selection! I love the last pick! simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all! Your card style is so beautiful and everything looks perfectly appointed. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your style is so distinct and of course, amazing! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many gorgeous watercolored cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't even think I could pick my favorite-so many wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously...the two cards with the mosaic heart are absolutely adorable! Love them all actually.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards! I especially like the Altenew Magnolia one.

    ReplyDelete