Wednesday, December 14, 2016

SSS January Card Kit - and a Hop Winner

Good morning! Apparently the postal system is having fun with my new January Simon Says Stamp card kit - but you can snag yours now that it's live in the store! It's a cutie - I just LOVE the adorable sentiments in that stamp set! And the colors are super yummy - not to mention do you spot that Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy? That is a must have if you don't already, and if you do, you can always use another in my opinion! You can find the details HERE, and once mine arrives, I will most definitely be sharing some projects!

I also have a winner to announce from the Simon Says Stamp DieCember Blog Hop - I used Random.org to help me choose (thank goodness I don't have to choose on my own!):

Which means the winner is... 


Congrats Maureen! Simon Says Stamp has your info and should be in touch soon, so keep an eye out for an email from them! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by - both today, and for the hop! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment