Wednesday, December 28, 2016

March 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In March 2015, I had 33 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


17 comments:

  1. Lovely cards from the month of March! I really love the Wood You Be Mine set from Neat & Tangled. Your design is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards from the month of March! I really love the Wood You Be Mine set from Neat & Tangled. Your design is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally swooning over all your cards! I love the delicate card you made using the Wild Hibiscus set. You make some of the most amazing cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards for March (my birthday month)! Love the Phyllis Harris girls and your no coloring, simple coloring of them. It's what drew me to start following your blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nan! My mom's birthday is in March - and I got married in March too, so it's always held a special place in my heart! Happy (early) birthday!

      Delete
  5. ❤️ your March cards! Wood You Be Mine is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the card with the girl that says "I shut my eyes in order to see". I'm going to go back and read about it as soon as I am finished here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful variety from woodsy to elegant to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of my favorite cards in this bunch! Love all your technique videos for unity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!! I loved the last card you spotlighted for Unity - the color combination of yellow and blue is always so cheerful, especially with that image from Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your March picks! That is a lot of blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All Fabulous! Love the Skippy one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lumberjacks steal the show. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great cards-that yippy skippy one makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who knew a sheep and bull saying Hello in a speech bubble could be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who knew a sheep and bull saying Hello in a speech bubble could be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The "Happy Wedding" card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete