Sunday, July 26, 2026

Floral Art Deco Shaker Card - Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release

Good morning! I'm still having lots of fun with the BRAND NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp, and today I'm sharing a bold shaker card with a bright pop of color, and some contrasting black and white accents! I love these happy colors bursting out of the shaker element!


I started this card off with the gorgeous new Bellflower Blossoms background layering stencil, using Carnation, Grapefruit, Tropic, and Apple inks on the layers, then blending some Buttercream ink around the edges to soften the stark white background. Once I decided it would make a fun shaker card, I cut a window from a panel of white cardstock with one of the new Chunky Ovals dies to create the shaker, and then filled it with the two new embellishments - Flamingo and Creamsicle. I didn't plan on it, but they coordinated PERFECTLY with the colors I used! I added some tiny corner embellishments with the Deco Blossoms set, heat embossing them with clear embossing powder over the Nocturne ink, and popping them up on foam. Sentiment is the new XL EZ Strips Reverse Big Bold Headlines sentiment strips, and a secondary sentiment from that same Deco Blossoms set, heat embossed the same way, and hand trimmed into a tiny banner. Finished off with a wrap of white twine tied around the front! Here are more photos of this bright and bold card:







Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment