Good morning! Last week while getting ready to go camping for the weekend, I spotted a couple things in my leftovers and extras pile (tell me I'm not the only one who has one of those?!?), and had a burst of inspiration! This card came together so quickly using a mix of supplies from Simon Says Stamp, and while I probably never would have pulled these items out together to create this card, I love how all the elements came together in this quirky design!
That adorable little house was stamped in black and clear heat embossed using the adorable Cottagecore set - leftover from another project that I took in a different direction. I had a partially die cut circle that was also something I hadn't ended up using as I planned - die cut from an A2 panel using the largest of the Stitched Circles dies. I pulled out a fun assortment of colored cardstock - Cornflower, Honey, and Green Leaf, and trimmed strips in two different sizes. I tucked the larger ones at an angle across a white cardbase, then added the partial circle panel with foam adhesive, and the house tucked in over that with more foam adhesive. I stamped a sentiment from Classic Friendship directly on the cardbase, then die cut a few hearts using an older set called Mini Hearts and some Lipstick cardstock to look like they were popping out of the chimney. I added glitter drops on those hearts for extra sparkle, added the thin strips of cardstock to the bottom of the card, and finished off with some May Arts Natural jute string wrapped around and tied in a bow! Here is a closer look at the finished card:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment