Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Summer Days - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! Who else is having some hot weather in their neck of the woods? Summer has hit with full force here in the Pacific Northwest, and it definitely feels like summer. Yesterday I pulled out some supplies from Simon Says Stamp, and was clearly inspired by that feeling for the card I have to share today! 


As soon as I saw the Bring on the Sun set, I knew this swimsuit looked like the perfect image for some paper piecing with pattern paper! I grabbed some Simple Stories Color Me Happy pattern papers in small designs, and stamped and fussy cut each one out. I then glued them on the same image stamped on white cardstock. Once I had all 3 done, I used the coordinating die to cut each one out. I used another piece of the same pattern paper pad for the background of the card, then die cut a partial circle from white cardstock using the largest Stitched Circle die. This provided the perfect place to adhere my images, and a sentiment from the same set. I also added a few Trinity Bubble Blow Out embellishments, as well as a loop of Lawn Fawn white twine tied in a bow! Here is a closer look at this summery card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment