Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Twirl-Worthy Birthday - Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release

Good morning! I have another card to share today using the NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp. It's full of happy pastels and playful images, and an adorable punny sentiment as well!


I started off by die cutting one of the Petal Point Frames from Sea Glass cardstock - I often die cut pretty frames like this from white and layer over colored cardstock, but this time I reversed it, and I really love how it looks! Need to remember to do that more often! I then die cut 3 of the circles from Artful Palette Christmas set using Lemon Chiffon, Cotton Candy, and Green Apple cardstocks. I stamped 3 images from Easy Breezy and heat embossed with clear powder for a touch of shine, then layered all the die cut pieces and image with thin foam adhesive for lots of dimension. I stamped and white heat embossed a sentiment from the same set, trimmed it into a thin strip, and added it as well. Finished off with a few coordinating Dazzling gems in Butter, Bubblegum, and Sprout! Here's a closer look:








Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment