Monday, December 1, 2014

AEI{HEART}U Challenge - Inlaid Die Cutting

Good morning! It's time for a new AEIHeartU Challenge, and this month the theme is a fun technique called "Inlaid Die Cutting":


I love this technique, because it is a fun way to have lots of layers of paper, and still have a completely flat and mailable card! 


For my card I started with the Pinked ELLE-ments Dies and cut an angled panel out of gray and cream cardstock, then Simply Said Hello Word Die out of the cream, as well as red and blue cardstock, then fitted them together on my card front.


Finally, I stamped the word "gorgeous" using Simply Said Hello, then added bit of sparkle with some shine mist spritzed over the top. This last photo shows really well how perfectly flat my card is:


Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you'll join us and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment