Thursday, December 18, 2014

Distress Bleed Technique Card

Good morning! I'm back to share a previously made card that I hadn't shared yet:


I also wanted to link this up with Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Distressed before it was too late!


I also thought I would link this up with this weeks Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes:



For this card, I used a technique that I saw from Jennifer McGuire's blog (her post is HERE) - basically I inked up my image from Unity Stamp Co called Rejoice for our SILENT NIGHT {wit and wisdom} with a few different colors of distress ink, stamped it on watercolor paper, then stamped again with Versamark black ink. Then I misted it with water, and allowed it to dry, bleeding wherever the colors decided to land. I added a bow cut with a My Craft Spot die from some handmade paper, a heart cut with a Paper Smooches die, some bling, pattern paper, and a black mat.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and how it "bled"... Awesome design as always, Heather! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All Things Distressed” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete