Thursday, December 18, 2014

Distress Ink Roses

Hello! Popping in with one last card for the day! Since I'm hoping to get crafting again soon, trying to clear a bit of the backlog of unshared cards! 


I also am linking this up as a final entry into Virginia's View Challenge - All Things Distressed:


I also thought it was a fun match with the current colors for the Unity {be inspired} Challenge:


For this card, I used lots of fun Crate Paper pattern paper, a die cut a front panel with an Avery Elle die. The scallops were cut with a Lil' Inker's die that is one of my favorites! I stamped my Unity floral stamp called Born an Original by coloring directly on the stamp with some of my Tim Holtz distress markers. It is hard to tell, but I used two different shades of each color to add depth, coloring as quickly as possible, then stamped it onto my cardstock panel. I also distressed the edges a little with some distress ink to soften the stark white. Added some of my favorite jute twine, and stamped my sentiment from He's a Wordy Buck.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments: