Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Through Rain or Shine

Good morning! Happy New Years Eve!!! Thought I would share another card today from my Dirty Dozen days earlier this year - this is one of my very favorites! LOVE how it came out! I used Unity Stamp's Rain or Shine itty bitty, stamped and very carefully fussy cut it out, then mounted it over my card base that I had stenciled with a Tim Holtz stencil and distress ink, then misted with Mister Huey's. I left the image plain, except for some Stickles on the umbrella, then added a touch of washi and jute twine.


I am linking this up with the current CAS-ology challenge - Light:






7 comments:

  1. Love this - the subtle layers really work. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this is a fabulous card! Those rays of light are gorgeous! Happy New Year and thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi heather! this is adorable! I am so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! may your 2015 be filled with lots of glimmer and happiness

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite not actually owning it this is one of my favourite Unity stamps! Love the way you've used it here! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love the sun rays and touch of glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology and hope to see you again. May

    ReplyDelete