Monday, December 8, 2014

MCS Challenge - World Shape Christmas Card

Good morning! Excited to share my card with you today for the new challenge at My Craft Spot: Christmas Shape Cards!


I used a file from the Silhouette Store and my Cameo machine to cut out this shape - making it 5 1/2 inches across - nice and big!


I glued the layers together, and added a soft layer of inking with white pigment ink around the edges to help it pop a little. 


Next, I die cut a banner using Straight Ribbon Banner Metal Dies, and heat embossing my sentiment on there from Christmas Banner sentiments, then attached it with foam adhesive for a little pop of dimension.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I would hang this card on my tree ~ looks like a Christmas ornament :-)

    ReplyDelete