Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Negative Cut Merry Christmas

Good morning! Suddenly realizing that I need to post a few Christmas cards quickly, before Christmas is over with!

Also wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten to draw a winner yet from the World Card Making Day Hop - I just have some extra goodies I want to include that are still packed in a box somewhere and I can't find them! So...I might just draw a winner in the next day or two and see if they are willing to wait for me to find that stuff before I mail their prize out. Moving is such an adventure! :-)

This is a simple Christmas card that I made using my Silhouette Cameo and one of the cut files from their store:


I cut it out of white cardstock, backed and mounted it on some Echo Park pattern paper, added a strip of glitter washi, and a bit of Glossy Accents with a heavy dose of silvery tinsel glitter on a few spots.



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Heather. Kept thinking I missed your post about your WCMD prize winner. What lucky gal wouldn't be willing to wait for crafty goodness? Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete