Saturday, September 12, 2015

Have yoursELF a Merry Christmas!

Good morning! Hubby and I are going hiking with a friend today - and it's supposed to be pretty warm for the Northwest in the fall - and I'm ready for the cooler days to come! But...it's only 104 days until Christmas (if my count is right!) Anyone else ready for that time of year? Well, maybe I can share a fun holiday card with one of the new Unity Stamp Company releases to help get you in the mood! ;) 


Here is the cute new set I used - Elf Christmas - on sale for just $1.79 right now (regularly priced at $7.49 - are you kidding me?!?!?)


I kept it pretty simple - colored it with Copics and covered with Wink of Stella for sparkle - you can see it better in this photo. Everything else is pretty easy to see from the photo! But feel free to let me know if you have any questions! :)


Here is a quick reminder of all the sales going on right now to check out!




Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so fun, warm and inviting looking. Love the background paper, addition of twine and the stamps used. It all came together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! One of my favorite stamps!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete