Monday, September 14, 2015

Hawt Dog - Take 2 - with Avocado Arts

Good morning! I'm up on the Avocado Arts blog this morning to share some projects with a recent summer stamp set from July - Hawt Dog:


I had fun with the tent from this set when I played with it before (you can see that card HERE), and recently, I had a request for a couple more cards in the same style but with different colors - so these are the two I came up with!


I heat embossed it on vellum, layered on some fun pattern paper from Crate Paper and MME, and finished off with some jute twine. A tiny "cross stitch" of two tiny staples finishes off the top right corner and holds the vellum in place.


Thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! I sent you an email regarding the jute twine you use, but I haven't heard back so I didn't know if it went through or not...anyhoo...shoot me back a message when you get a minute as I'd love to know the brand. Love this card, as I do all of your great creations.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete