Saturday, September 5, 2015

Snowflake Make a Wish

Hello again! Here to share another card tonight that I made today to play along with a couple challenges - a little winter with some un-traditional colors!








For this one, I pulled out Noel Clear Stamps, just because it felt like a long time since I had used them! I also used a sentiment from Cake & Candles (a birthday set, but I thought this one fit well with the snowflake image as well!). They were both heat embossed in white on some green PTI cardstock, and then I added some sequins from Avery Elle's Royal Blend Sequins and attached those on the snowflakes to coordinate with the plum cardbase using MFT cardstock. Die cut the front panel using Wonky Stitches Elle-ments, and added a small mat of white cardstock.


Thanks for dropping by again - have a great evening!

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Heather, a lovely design with a stunning colour combo and gorgeous wonky stitched border.
    I beautiful snowflakes enhanced with sequins!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the non-traditional colors for a holiday card and they are stunning together. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love your embossing and color choices!

    ReplyDelete