Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Whoooo we have in life...

Good morning! Dropping this morning to share a card I made a bit ago for Unity Stamp Company and hadn't gotten around to posting - using my new favorite owl stamp! Seriously can't get over the cuteness!!! I also have a Quick Tip video for this one, showing how I tore and attached the vellum on this card:


Here is the video:


And here is that little owl - Going to be OWL-Right:


I watercolored him with Gansai Tambai watercolors on a panel cut with an Avery Elle die. Pattern paper is also by Avery Elle. Jute twine is the finishing touch!


I'm also linking this up with the new Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:


Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card and really a sweet sentiment! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howie the Owie is my new favorite stamp right now! And I always love your designs - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Heather! Love the colors & design. I hope to play with this set tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, your layout I especially love!! This stamp btw is a fave of mine he reminds me of the owl in the Tootsie Pop commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That owl seriously is adorable and you really are the queen of layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Heather! Love your video as well. Layering is awesome. The twine is a nice touch. Love your card especially the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete