Good morning! So...since I had something small leftover from yesterday's cards, you know I had to turn them into their own cards, right?!? I used leftovers and pretty much the same supplies from Simon Says Stamp to create an entirely different look for today's cards! They are still sentiment heavy, but in a different way than yesterday's cards!
For these, I used the other frames leftover from cutting out the panels for yesterday's cards. You can check out all the details for these cards HERE if you want to know how I created those panels. You can only see a touch of them here, but I think they were still fun enough to feature instead of throwing away. I added an internal frame with a panel of the same colors of Lawn Fawn Schoolyard papers, by cutting a slightly smaller Stitched Rectangle and nesting it inside. I ink blended a bit of soft color on the top and bottom of white cardbases to soften that part a bit using coordinating Straw, Jade, and Shell inks. I then built sentiments with the Big Old Birthday set too fill the bottom space of the card, and layered up foam strips between each of the frame layers. Finished off with the same coordinating gems in Sunbeam, Sprout, and Mandarin! Here are more photos of these framed up cards:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










Heather, these are so perfect for anyone. I love them.
ReplyDelete