Good morning! Excited today to be joining in on Day 1 of an inspiring blog hop to celebrate the BRAND NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp! Make sure to check out all the inspiration with this new release AND link up your creations as you receive your orders HERE in the Gallery created just for this release! And check out the graphic below to receive a FREE not-yet-released adorable Golden Sunflower stamp set FREE with any purchase from the Every Happiness Release products (will be automatically added to card!) through July 26, 2026 - while supplies last (offer ends at 11:59 PM EDT)!!!
Today I have a home decor project to share, instead of my usual card! I've been trying to stretch myself to make other projects, and I love how this one came out. Wouldn't it be a fun give to give someone to let them know you are thinking of them?

This project started off with one of the
Tim Holtz Vignette Trays that I used to build my scene. I stamped out the adorable new
Sunflower Meadow set using a mix of
Butter,
Zest,
Honey,
Artichoke, and
Allspice inks, then die cut each image out with the coordinating dies. I tore the edge of a couple panels of
Kraft cardstock at the perfect width to fit in the wooden tray, I built the scene outside the box, arranging my flowers on top of the first layer, then adding the next layer of ground over the top with foam adhesive. I wrapped
some twine around a few times and tied in a bow, then adhered into my box with foam adhesive and liquid glue to make sure it dried and stayed stable, supporting the top portions with small pieces of more foam adhesive. I added a sentiment from
Daisy Frame, and embellished with a good sprinkle of
Rainbow Blossoms embellishment mix from a previous release. Here are more photos of the finished project, including a few showing it placed as home decor in my house:








GIVEAWAY INFO:
Simon Says Stamp will be giving a $25 gift certificate to their online store at each stop along the hop - so make sure and leave a comment before you leave for a chance to win! Winners will be announced next
Wednesday on the Simon Says Stamp Blog.
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!
This is absolutely gorgeous, Heather!💕
ReplyDeleteYour Vignette is filled with Sunflower sweetness. Tim's Vignette frames are such a great size to make little sit around frames like the one you put together to add color, texture and interest. The cards you made & posted in the previous couple of days also using products from the new release were wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful piece of art!
ReplyDeleteLove sunflowers. The wood background really makes them pop. Beautifully done
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work of art that deserves to be framed.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful project Heather! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYour tray is gorgeous, I would be so afraid of using it! However, it also makes a wonderful piece on any couch table for everyone to view!
ReplyDeletesuper sweet, love seeing non-card projects.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea!! Definitely stealing this one!!
ReplyDeleteLove your project - what a great gift!
ReplyDeleteI like this rustic look. It is so summery/fally.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun little tray!!
ReplyDeleteI made a card for my daughter and she said, can you make a 8.5 x 11 so I can frame it? Your idea is great!
ReplyDelete