Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Card


Just realized I hadn't share this card yet! This was for my sister who asked me to make a baby shower card for her sister-in-law who is having a little girl. Here is what I came up with:
.
I used a Spellbinders Die that I won recently, and couldn't wait to try!  
I stamped a sentiment from a Unity Stamp set with some Paptertrey ink dye ink, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink, and added a couple of stick on pearls. 
I pulled out some crinkle ribbon to thread through, and then pop-dotted the die cut from the background.  
The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye, and I also inked the edge of that with the Papertrey ink I used for the sentiment. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend - and don't forget to change your clocks forward for Daylight savings!!!



8 comments:

  1. That is soooo adorable, Heather! I love that die - now off to find it ;) love that you used 2 different colors of crinkle ribbon too - really pulls the card together. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo adorable, Heather! I love that die - now off to find it ;) love that you used 2 different colors of crinkle ribbon too - really pulls the card together. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the intricut cut and the soft colored ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant baby shower card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just stunning, I love the crinkle ribbon you used underneath the doily and the pattern paper is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The detail is gorgeous!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete