Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspired by #15


Good morning! About to run out the door for the day, but quickly wanted to share this card that I made for the Inspired by Challenge #15:
Here is the inspiration photo:


I loved that little blue jar, and the soft colors. And I haven't used this cute little jar from Unity Stamp Co enough either, so I pulled it out along with some My Minds Eye Paper.  
This is one of my new favorite size cards to make! The card base is just a 6x6 piece of paper folded in half! 
I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make the lace edge. 
Wrapped some twine around the jar, and pop-dotted it from the background. 
Super quick and simple - but I LOVE this card!!! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love that woodgrain paper and that jar! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO pretty! LOVE that paper! And that jar is perfect for this design! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty---great colors and the border finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty, the colors are beautiful.
    TFS
    Havea. Blessed day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design and love the colors! It reminds me of my grandma's storm cellar. Everytime we would visit, she wouldn't let us leave until we went down into the old storm cellar and pick out some of the fresh canned goodies that she put together straight from the garden. I miss that so much! Brings back a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, soft, and perfect for a spring imspiration!

    ReplyDelete