Monday, March 19, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #63 - Super Simple


Hello! I realized late this afternoon that I hadn't played along yet with this weeks MFT Getting Sketchy Challenge! So...I feel like I cheated and whipped something super simple together, but I still like it! Here is what I came up with:
And here is the sketch:

I used (as always!) one of the Pure Innocence line of stamps. Kept it simple...no coloring! Took a bit of willpower not to pull out the Copics though! 
All the papers are from a My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad.
The banner is hand trimmed, and all the edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in Frayed Burlap.  
Added a couple of stick on pearls, and some faux stitching to finish it all off! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! I always love the way you interpret a sketch, but the way you used just that tiny amount of the yellow striped paper... GENIUS! It looks so amazing with the other muted colors! It's just completely and totally perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete