Friday, March 30, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 158 - Phyllis Harris


Hello! Busy day today - but want to share a card that I made for this weeks Card Patterns Sketch:
And here is the sketch:


I pulled out one of my newest Phyllis Harris sets that I hadn't inked up yet, and combined some paper piecing with my Copic markers. Isn't this just the sweetest image? Makes me feel like I can smell the grass, and hear the birds singing! 
I tucked a doily under the bottom for the rounded element from the sketch, and hand cut a banner for the sentiment. I trimmed the sentiment into little strips so I could reassemble it to fit the banner. 
All the papers are from Basic Grey's 6x6 Picadilly collection. I also inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo, and rounded the top edges with a Martha Stewart corner rounder. 
Finished off with a bit of seam binding ribbon, and a PTI button and some PTI button twine.

Thanks for stopping by today! I am also linking this up to Unity Friends with Flair (my second post!)

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable!!!!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This card makes me feel happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. So Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic Phyllis Harris stamp.This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute..... And say can I come play too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute :) I love the blue bow, perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, I LOVE this card!! So gorgeous, and it makes me smile. Such a happy card!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwww . . . so springy, sweet, and fun! Another great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card, so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any little princess would be delighted to receive this card - its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. This little girl is just so cute! It makes me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a happy and cheerful card! Great bright colours. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is having so much fun! What a wonderful image! I miss those days. I really love this because it reminds me of the things we used to do way back when Cell phones didn't exist. Hee! Hee! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE what you did with this!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete