Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday - and I'm over on the Peachy Keen Blog!


Good morning! I'm over on the Peachy Keen Blog this morning - and here is the card I'm sharing! 
I used my poor neglected Cricut, and my Everyday Pop-Up Cards for the cake, and Formal Occasion for the frame.  
I added a face (with some Copic highlights) from the Peachy Keen February Kit of the Month: 


And...I put him on an Action Wobble!!! Action Wobbles are also available at Peachy Keen - and they last a long time, so it is a wonderful investment! They add so much fun to a card! Here are a couple shots of it in "action" (hee-hee!):

The sentiment is also from the February Kit - it is amazing to me how versatile these sets are! I don't think I will ever run out of uses for them! I tied some twine from Papertrey Ink, as well as a Papertrey Ink button right above the sentiment, with a simple knot so it is masculine enough. 
All the paper I used is from Authentique - and I inked just the edges of the frame with Tim Holtz distress ink in Tea Dye. Finished off with some stitching with my white gel pen on the cake pieces.
Thanks so much for visiting me today! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!!!



5 comments:

  1. This cake is just the cutest! And I LOVE it on a wobble! Adorable idea!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Heather! Great job! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL so adorable! You just reminded me to use those wobbles I purchased from PK last week ;). The face stamp you used is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and fun, I need to get me so action wobbles and more PK stamps too LOL. Thank you for sharing your cards with us, they are beutiful, I love the one you made for your hubby too!
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! It just makes you wanna giggle! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete