Saturday, March 24, 2012

MCT - Imagine That Color Challenge


Hello! Almost missed the deadline for this! This is for the My Creative Time Monday Madness Imagine That Color Challenge! Whew! That's a mouthful! I don't have an Imagine, so I used pattern paper. Here is what I made:
And here is the color inspiration:


I used some My Mind's Eye papers, and my Elegant Edges cartridge to cut out the frame shape. 
Inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink, and added a black silhouette from the Botanical cartridge. 
The sentiment is (of course!) from My Creative Time. And I added a bit of Tim Holtz rose trim, some inking with gray Versamark, and a couple of stick on gems. 
Thanks for stopping by! See you back soon!


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I just love that rose trim. It's such a lovely accent to your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather! That is just GORGEOUS!!! Just beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us for the MCT ~ Imagine That Challenge! :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Heather! Very elegant. I love all of the soft gray tones with the pink. The black flowers really stand out, but it is still so elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous card, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete