Saturday, March 31, 2012

Market Street Stamps March Block Party!


Good morning! Just a quick post to squeeze in my entry to this months Market Street Stamps Block Party! Here's what I made:
I love paper-piecing that cute dog from "Pawprints On Our Hearts" - this time I used all Authentique paper from assorted 6x6 paper pads. 
The frame shape was cut and with my Spellbinders Nestabilities. Used Glossy Accents on the eyes and nose - love how it makes them look more real! The picture doesn't show it real well, but it is really cute!
I pop-dotted the frame from the background, and stamped some pawprints around it - also putting some Glossy Accents on them. 
Finished off with a strip of paper and some brads to attach it. 
Hope you are having a fun weekend! Can't wait to see you here soon with some new Peachy Keen releases!



1 comment:

  1. I Love furbaby cards! This is precious! Love the paws and the stamping is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete