Monday, March 12, 2012

MFT Getting Sketchy #62 - Lonely


Good morning! Wanted to share a card for this weeks MFT Getting Sketchy Challenge. Here is my card:
And here is the sketch:
I made this for my hubby to tuck in his suitcase while he is out of town. When I saw the sketch this week - this hit me as perfect! Our daughters each wrote a little sweet note in it for him, and I added one as well!  
I used one of the Pure Innocence line of stamps and colored them with Copics. 
All the pattern paper is by Echo Park. 
I actually followed the sketch pretty much exactly. 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the card is so sweet - the reason for why you made it is even sweeter! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... Triple the cuteness! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete