Thursday, March 15, 2012

Unity Love Bug

If you're looking for my Patches of Pink "Spring" Post, click HERE or scroll down!

Good morning! This is another one of the cards I managed to sneak in my husbands suitcase for while he is out of town this week. I had recently gotten this stamp on a really great sale from Unity Stamps, and I can't believe that I haven't seen this stamp more! It must be seriously missed, because isn't it totally CUTE?!?!?! 
I had lots of fun working on my Copic skills - and I love how the shading on this came out! It was a perfect image to practice on! 
I also used pop-dots under the car, then after sticking some ribbon "banners" at the bottom of the second layer, I pop-dotted that from the background as well.  
Rounded off the top two corners of the center panel, and inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz distress ink. 
Also used a bit of colored ink to stamp the hearts around the sentiment. 
My husband has a little thing for VW Bugs...so this card couldn't have been more perfect for him! Thanks for stopping by today - and you might want to stop by tomorrow...I have a little giveaway up my sleeve!

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes!

2 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment and that pop of orange is just fabulous and the little hearts are a perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to comment on your patche of pink project, but had to stop and tell you how much I LOVE THIS CARD! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete