Hello! I'm back with another of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations - and today's collaboration is with Pretty Pink Posh! Paulina, the founder and owner of Pretty Pink Posh is just the sweetest. She lives not that far from me, and I've had the pleasure of meeting her several times and I'm lucky enough to call her my friend. This set is one of the sweetest!
For this card, I thought it would be fun to use one of those little cups multiple times in different color combos! I grabbed some Concord and 9th cardstock in a fun color combo, and heat embossed the cup from Warm Heart in white on each of the colors. I also heat embossed a sentiment in white on black cardstock, then die cut them all out with the coordinating die. I grabbed my Simon Says Stamp Cheery Snowflakes embossing folder and embossed a panel of kraft cardstock, then swiped my white pigment ink over the top to make those snowflakes pop. I used a Squarevel die cut panel to ground my images, and popped everything up with foam. I used the little coordinating heart die on it's own without the stamp set to cut some tiny hearts from the same cardstock colors, and popped those up around the cups. A few Dazzling black gems in the centers of the snowflakes on the cups, a few tiny Dazzling Clear gems on some of the embossing folder snowflakes, some gel pen details, and some glittery Nuvo drops on the hearts finish this card off! Here are more photos of the finished project:






No comments:
Post a Comment